Massachusetts, United States
Husband and Wife duo living the New England Life!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nikki falls in love with the Celtics

Earlier this week, I went to my first professional basketball game. Despite playing basketball for years in school, I had never been to a basketball game before....not unless you include the Harlem Globetrotters. Leanna, my co-teacher, received 2 tickets to the Celtics vs Pacers game from her dad, who is a season ticket holder. After slightly begging Leanna to take me because a) her boyfriend couldn't go and b) who else would she want to go with?!?!, she and I made our way to the Garden after work. All it took was a green shamrock painted on my face and the sight of the Celtics warming up to make me fall in love with the Celtics. The game was amazing, our seats were amazing, the sheer size of Kevin Garnett's hands is amazing! Needless to say, I am even more of a Celtics fan than I was before. Now I just need to get Nick to a game and he'll be addicted too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Nick's
It's really cool that you are doing a blog for family and friends. I just subscribed to it, so now I can read it through a folder in my microsoft outlook inbox.

If you want, I can show you how it works, it's nice, you so don't have to go to the website to read new posts, they are sent strait to you. You're relatives might be interested in that feature.

Happy Advent!
Peter Z.