Massachusetts, United States
Husband and Wife duo living the New England Life!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Even pregnant ladies like to rock out.

It's no secret. I love the band No Doubt. I've loved them since they first came out in Southern California, which was way before they came out nationally. And I have always wanted to see them.

Well, last night, my dream to see them finally came true! Nick got me 2 tickets to the No Doubt/Paramore tour for my birthday. So this mama-to-be got all dressed up and ready to rock out!

The show was amazing. Paramore was good (I liked them, Nick really didn't but that's no surprise). No Doubt was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listening to their music brought back so many memories of life in SoCal. I'm sure Baby Nug wasn't loving the loud noise though.

Here are a few photos from the evening: Ran into our close friend Sam at the concert :)

No comments: