Massachusetts, United States
Husband and Wife duo living the New England Life!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I miss Christmas already.

The time has come to finally take down the Christmas decorations. Since Nick is off at Districts with his students and I'm home with my mom and dad (whose flight got changed AGAIN due to incoming snow), I thought I'd take the time to un-decorate our place. Truth be told, I'm always a little sad to take the Christmas decorations down. Something about that time of year just brings so much joy into life. I don't know if it's the crowded malls, the lack of parking spaces, the snowy and icy weather that makes the roads seem like long ice rinks, the stress of buying gifts or trying to buy gifts if they haven't already sold out at every single store you've checked......wait, those are the reasons why I don't like the holidays. So on this, the tenth day of January, the Tatarka family Christmas decorations are being boxed up and sent to the garage, where they will wait patiently for 11 months till next Christmas.

No comments: