1 year ago
- The 2 Nicks
- Massachusetts, United States
- Husband and Wife duo living the New England Life!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Such a tragedy...
Many of you have already heard of the tragic airplane crash near Buffalo, NY. Immediately after hearing about it, I thought of my friend and former roommate MaryLynne, whose family is from the Buffalo area. After emailing her, I received the following response:
"The cantor (musical director) from my temple died in the crash. She prepares the kids for their Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, and she has been getting my sister Mallory, as well as many of her close friends, ready for theirs over the past few months. My family is very saddened by the loss."
I ask that you please keep this woman, who was clearly loved by many, and her family in your prayers, as well as MaryLynne and her family.
May all the souls who perished that day rest in peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment